Texindex.Com
Home For Buyers For Sellers MY Office News 国内贸易
    Industry News Texindex Press Releases Finance Company News The Largest Textile Market Online  
 
        Texindex.com runs the leading textile and apparel vertical nets , consisting of B2B Marketplace , Directory Search Engine , Career Center , Buyers'Guide , and Weblog in accordance with its 3C approach: Commerce Content Community
Not an Texindex.com memeber yet? Sign In
 
 

Baidu cooperates with Rakuten to launch online shopping website

2010-10-20

The online shopping mall, www.lekutian.com, launched by Baidu and Rakuten opens on October, 19. It sells various kinds of goods including apparels, accessories, electronic appliances, digital products, cosmetics, books and jewelry and so on.

Baidu and Rakuten announced their cooperation in January, 2010. Rakuten holds 51% of shares of this joint online shopping website and Baidu holds the rest 49% of shares.

It is introduced that Rakuten aims to make it a super big online shopping mall. Rakuten introduces mature B2B2C management to operate it and merely accept legal persons to sell their products at this website. As a result, it can provide good products and service to consumers. Many famous brands will sell their products at lekutian.com such as Lenovo, Microsoft, Belle and Galanz. It also has some special zones like free shipment zone and discount zone and so on.

According to CEO of Rakuten, this online shopping website aims to promote the branding process of SMEs with speciality and provide safe, convenient and happy online shopping environment for consumers.

Although the website faces different pressures and challenges at its beginning, it will never sell fake products to enlarge its market share. China online shopping market has already gone through the stage of low price-oriented consumption. Consumers at present pay more attention to services provided, brands and sellers' credit.



 

  source: www.chinaapparel.net
 
Hot News
Featured Partners
 
Our other sites: Toocle - ChinaChemical - ChemNet - ChinaTexNet - China Apparel - China Medical Device
Texindex  |  Site Map  |  Online Server  |  Offline Server  |  Partners & Links
Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy  |  Disclaimer  
Copyright © 1999-2021  YesHiTech (Zhejiang) inc. All Rights Reserved 浙B2-20090135-2 浙公网安33010602010414
Contact:succeed@texindex.com Tel:86-571-87671505 Fax:86-571-88228200